Friday 9 December 2011

You can't make omelettes without breaking eggs...



And so the old saying goes...

I cracked one egg and there were the two yolks; I cracked another and there were two more... I shall have to speak to my missus and find out where she shopped last weekend. Maybe we should stop using the farm next to that new Nuclear Power plant.

I cannot for the life of me reckon this is just a coincidence...

The omelette? Well with a little salt to assist a good whisk and some fresh ground pepper, on whole meal toast it was a good set up for the day; a five hour hike up around the crêtes from 1160m (the rough old car park) to about 1700m where we sat on the side of a ski slope and set up the camping gaz stove to boil water and add to a proper Japanese Pot-Noodles. Mountain tucker at the beginning of December needs a little more than a sandwich.

No comments: